February 4, 2015

A Hankering For . . . A Candleabra


During these chilly winter months nothing seems to make a room more cozy and cheerful feeling then the flicker of candlelight.

Somehow it instantly clams and relaxes me.

I've been using them quite a bit lately, pretty much daily.  After the kiddos go to bed I'll light a few candles, turn off all the lights and relax on the sofa with a book or watch a show on Netflix.

A while back I purchased a small candelabra from the thrift store and it's become a favorite to use during my nightly "me" time.

Which has made me think maybe I should be looking for some more to start a collection.

So I've been scouring Pinterest for inspiration on what to look for and how to use them once I find something I like.

Thought maybe you'd like to see what I've found.

Enjoy!

(If your planning on pinning any of the lovely images below, please visit the source link provided - - Thanks)

Renaissance inspired wedding decor | photos by Annabella Charles Photography | 100 Layer Cake



Gorgeous! I wonder if I can find an old candle holder like this at a thrift store.


Finally White: Do you remember me???


Spectacles, well worn books & lilacs / Au Pays des Merveilles


“There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must of felt what it is to die, Morrel, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life. " Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget, that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, 'Wait and Hope.”


Photography: Cameron Ingalls - cameroningalls.com Read More: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/11/19/rustic-chic-california-wedding-by-cameron-ingalls/

Pretty right?

Thinking of starting your own collection now?

Have a great day.

Robin


5 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful, good luck on finding more for your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a candlelabra for our wedding. Never used it...drove me nuts to keep the candles straight. Got rid of it years ago. Now, I wish I still had it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty inspiration photos! I can't pass them up either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny, I saw a picture of a candleabra the other day & I kept thinking how much I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh, candlelabras! They are so barutyfull <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!