October 3, 2014

Fun Finds


It's that time of the week again.

Fun finds time that is.

I've found some great stuff to share with you today.

First off is this chalkboard and chunky mirror.

The chalkboard of course is never something I can pass up and the mirror will look great after a little TLC.



I thought this footed bowl was pretty.  I can never seem to pass up anything like this lately.


And finally, a pretty tin.  I'm hoping to use this during the winter to try my hand at forcing bulbs to bloom.  


That's it for me this week.  How about you?  Any great finds?

Robin

3 comments:

  1. Found another piece of Pyrex, my 10th from Goodwill. I guess that means I have a collection. Your footed bowl is beautiful, the tin will be a delightful container for your bulbs. Can't wait to see what you do with the mirror.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great little antique pitcher for $1.00. three old pics that I will paint for chalkboards....I just love thrift shopping these days...of course, it is not like I need any extras. My house is bubbling over with an over indulgence of thrift finds....lol I love the footed bowl.. Have a great weekend. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finds, Robin! The tin will be charming with bulbs! And yes...I did have some fun finds this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!