February 9, 2015

Winter Hutch

Good Morning!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Hubby and I started on a project for the girls room which I am hoping we will finish up soon to share with you.

In the meantime, my hutch is sporting a new look for what's left of the winter months.  


I thought a simple black and white theme was perfect for this time of year.  A look I've used in the living and dinning room also...which I still need to take photos of in order to share.

But today is all about the hutch - - simple, minimal displays in black and white.


























I think it's lovely and fresh feeling...

How about you?

Robin

10 comments:

  1. Agree, love all the blacks and whites in your vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vignettes, the black and white is perfect and so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! You always have such unusual things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hutch looks wonderful, Robin. You have some really great little treasures on it too. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I love it, but what do you do with all the things that were on it beforehand?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's lovely and fresh too! I love the old camera!! I'm sure the girls room will be more with colour. Curious to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is all so pretty, Robin...I love black and white...and your little Scottie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The black and white look is great, plus the little scottie dog is a winner.
    See you next week!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, Robin. Black and white looks so elegant together.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely, Robin! I love all your black and white treasures! Artfully displayed <3 xo Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!