February 22, 2011

A Big Thank You!

Recently the beauitful and talent Shanon from over at Vintage Sparkle Chic passed this award my way.


Thanks Shanon - you've made my day!

If you haven't had the chance to meet Shanon yet, pop on over and introduce yourself, she'd love to see you.

Now to take care of business . . . basically I'm supposed to tell you a few things about myself and then pick a few bloggers to pass the award on to.

A few things about me. . .

1.  As much as I love gardening it always freeks me out when I come upon a worm.  I scream a little inside every time.  You'd think I would be use to it by now - apparently not.

2.  I'm a horrible joke teller.

3.  I was 17 when I went to my first movie at a theatre.

4.  I consider June bugs the most discusting bugs on the planet.

I'd like to pass this award on to . . .

Lisa from A Vintage Vine


Tina from Rubies Place

Heidi from White and Rust


Hope you all have a lovely day,

Robin

7 comments:

  1. Ew Bugs!
    Congrats on your award, Thanks for passing it on to me. I'll have to check out the other blogs you mentioned.
    I just blogged about my winnings. Just so you know, I'm going to be checking my door step non stop until it comes. Thanks Again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about june bugs!


    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Robin, what a pleasant surprise to see my name here!! How thoughtful of you :)

    Congrats to you. You do have a stylish blog!
    Thanks for thinking of me,

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Robin for passing this on to me! I hate June bugs too, but I love worms!!!! I always enjoy your stylish blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't care for the bugs and such either but for some reason as long as I have my gardening gloves on they don't bother me as much. Gardening is just around the corner for us in Colorado and I am getting so excited about it!
    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robin. I am so very sorry, I have only just found your comment!!! Thank you so much for passing this award onto me, I am beyond surprised and very thankful!! I loved learning about you from this post...I am ok with most bugs...but spiders, ewww. I hope that you have little snippets of Spring to enjoy this weekend. Thank you so much again! Hugs ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!