October 8, 2014

A Hankering For . . . Fabulous Hair


I'm always on the look out for ways to style my long hair that keeps it out of my face yet is a little more exciting than my every present ponytail.

Something quick and easy, but looks nice too.

Thought I'd share some of the styles I've found lately that I think I could actually manage to look halfway acceptable,  LOL.

.

26 DIY Hairstyles Fit For A Princess -


Amazing hair and styling
Source Unknown

Messy Elevated Pony Tail

Love her hair

So there you go, just a few styles that I'd like to give a try

Have a great day.
Robin

3 comments:

  1. I'm a pony tail girl too, BUT I do love the messy pinned back waves. You might convert me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really pretty styles, Robin. If you are not familiar with The Small Things blog, I think you would love it. Kate has a ton of hair style tutorials and tips on makeup too! http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this hair style! Thank you so much for sharing. You always are so great at explaining difficult looking styles in an easy to comprehend way!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!