March 25, 2009

I'm A Sewing Machine

I'm on a roll people! Completed sewing project number 2, which will be a thrill to Jaz. She has been waiting patiently for a couple months now for me to sew a simple pillowcase from some fabric she picked out. The girls is CRAZY about horses and fell in love with this fabric.
A super simple project that took no longer then a half hour. I love simple. (looking at the picture I should have probably turned the fabric, but I don't think it will matter that much).

I've completed two projects now but darn if I haven't added two more. Once I start sewing my mind starts going crazy and before I know it my sewing list is growing not shrinking. What is a poor girl to do?

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way, well when I paint. The horses are sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!