March 16, 2009

Spring Decorating

Decorating for spring seems to be a slow process for me this year. Today I added this cute bird print to my hutch. I still have a lot of decorating to do but it seems a little each day is working for me. It's fun to watch the house change bit by bit.

To help myself get organized I have made a list of what I would like to accomplish this week. Thought I would share it to keep me motivated.


1. dig out Easter decorations and spread the Easter joy

2. wash, iron and hang summer curtains in living room

3. sew pillow cases and pillow slipcovers for master bedroom

4. wash, iron and hang summer curtains in master bedroom

5. finish two framed picture projects

6. decorate display shelf in living room.

7. wash clothes and pack them up of kids spring break trip.

8. finish chair slipcover for living room.


Not sure how much of this I will be able to do this week, the kiddos are going to visit grandma and grandpa in Arizona and will be leaving on Wednesday. I am hoping to get them all packed up today so tomorrow I can concentrate on the house. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I know I need to Spring Clean, but I just don't have the motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your list! Sometimes I do little at a time and sometimes I do a ton in one day! Like yesterday, slept well and had quite a bit of energy so I tackled a bunch of projects. Today...not so much energy!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!