July 13, 2009

What A Week


Wow! Last week was packed full of fun stuff. The family and I spent the 4th of July at my parents home, then off on a four day camping and atv trip, one day back to mom and dad's to regroup and then four days camping at yet another campground for our annual family reunion. The reunion was very well attended with a grand total of 92 people. We pretty much took over the small campground we were staying at. The girls had a great time planing with all there cousins. Water fights, bike ride, hiking, canoeing, swimming campfires and playground playing pretty much had the girls going from sunup to sundown. It was awesome!


Now I'm trying to dig myself out from the mountain of laundry I find myself with and jump head first into "real" life again.


Hope you all had a great fourth!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful! Good luck with that mountain climbing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!