November 12, 2009

Dog Silhouettes

Lately, dog silhouettes have been popping up everywhere and I am fascinated. I feel a new obsession coming on.
Take a look at these photo's from Midwest Living. Love all the red and white but take a closer look. Did you spot the stockings hanging from the mantel. ADORABLE!Here's another lovely silhouette, this time on a pillow. And did you see the dog statues? I think I'll need some of those too!
And finally, I am in love with this room. Love the shelf with it's chunky corbel's. Love the bed frame - boy could I use one of those. Love the yellow bedspread with the red and white quilt and linens piled on. And last but not least, the pillows - - another dog silhouettes and a cute snowflake, love them both.
So what do you think? Am I crazy or should I let my new fascination blossom into an obsession?

3 comments:

  1. We have a doggie silouette in our office. A friend made the silouettes of the pugs. I was thinking of using the silouettes for their own stockings this year. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of dog things, and I never get tired of them. Go for it!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at that mag. in the store the other day. Loved all the red and white and yellow. I have a little dog collection myself. Loved all the dog silhouettes. If you're gonna have an addiction, I think this is a good one. Mimi

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!