March 1, 2010

Introducing Fluffy

On Friday night the girls and I were restless, so we piled into the car and headed for Target to take a look around.  We had such fun!  Shopping is fun when your not stressed out to hurry, hurry, hurry!
We took a good hour and half just looking around and having fun together. 

I even found something to take home that I am over the moon happy about. 
For a long - long time I have been looking for a dog statue, without much luck. 
Look what they had in the garden section!
OH!

MY!

GOODNESS!

I'M. IN. LOVE!

I've named her Fluffy, silly I know, but I was in a silly mood.

The girls like Fluffy too!  They keep moving her around the house and I'm getting a great workout as I wander around the house looking for Fluffy in what has become a live version of I Spy!  I'll find her, mutter under my breath something about darn kids, replace Fluffy to my spot of choice and the next time I turn around - - FLUFFY's GONE - AGAIN!

I'm hoping this won't last long.  Fluffy and I have some decorating to do.

Have a great day,
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Fluffy is adorable and I bet you are having a great time playing I spy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I've noticed that the little terrier statues are in all the magazines - you must be in style! :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute! My neighbors have a Scotty, and that looks just like him. Love it, Robin!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!