May 21, 2010

Fun Finds

This was  a good week for fun finds.  Here are my new treasures.

A stool with great legs.
I see it painted white, distressed and a ruffly slipcover.

A sweet little chair and two books.


The cover on this book is beautiful.

The chair looks right at home in this corner. 
Hmmmm, to paint or not to paint! Still undecided.

And finally, a beautiful tablecloth in red and white. 

I can't wait to use it for my Fourth of July decorating - it's perfect.

Hope you all have a happy restful weekend.  See you Monday,
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! Can't wait to see your Fourth of July table with your new cloth!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little chair. I usually say paint away but I kind of like the finish on it. Too rainy here for garage sales yesterday. Sad. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you scored. The books are great and the tablecloth is perfect for the 4th of July!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!