September 27, 2010

Seeing Stars

Am I the only one still crazy about stars? 

Please tell me I'm not the only one!

A recent purchase increased my collection by three. 
The collection is hung in my dinning room/living room with a wall all to themselves. 

After deciding that I liked my current configuration of stars, I didn't want to add my new additions.
 
Instead I started a new mini wall for them across a doorway from my previous display.

See the old display of stars on the left and the new display on the right.

I think it has really jazzed up this corner.
Love this view!

You all have a great day, 

See you soon,

Robin

4 comments:

  1. Well, I for one still love the stars. Have a few in and out of our house. LOVE the way your table turned out. It's amazing how you can really see the details now that it's painted. It's awesome. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin! I LOVE stars! I've put them in just about every room of our home!

    Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I love the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stars are so fun! We have a few in the extra bedroom, but not enough!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!