October 26, 2011

Tiny Gourds


OK I confess, I'm not sure if these are considered a squash or a gourd.
No matter - - I like decorating with them anyways.

When mom dropped off a bucket full for me I was quite pleased.  After picking out the teeny, tiny ones I placed them on a pretty dish on top of the kitchen scale.


After a trip to the grocery store to buy pumpkins milk they had some friends to hang out with.


I think they bring a beautiful touch of fall to the kitchen.

Talk to you soon,
Robin

I'm linking up to: 
White Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday's
Share the Love Wednesday
Primp Your Stuff Wednesday

9 comments:

  1. How cute they look! What a perfect fall decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kitchen scale and it looks perfectly at home, giving a lift to your kitchen, with these cuties.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scale, Robin. Just delightful!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin! Thanks for stopping by today and for your sweet comment. I've enjoyed going through your lovely blog. You have a beautiful home. I love all of the Fall touches. I'm a new follower. Have a great day!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fall decorated scale. Those gourds are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your post! Please feel free to share with Dumpster Diva! This is my first linky party, I welcome all! click on over to
    www.dumpster-diva-mimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the little gourds are so cute, love them on your scale! :)

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the scale. I keep mine on display in the kitchen and try to change it up seasonally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robin--They are beautiful--love them on the scale! Thanks for linking up! Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!