July 18, 2012

Backyard Garden

The backyard garden is looking so pretty lately despite the crazy hot weather we have been having here.  Some of my favorite flowers are beginning to bloom and I thought it would be fun to show you some of them.
But first, a pretty view of the garden looking toward the playhouse.  Which by the way I think next year momma might take over and use as a potting shed since the kids seem to have outgrown the space.


The phlox, one of my all time favorite garden plants, are just staring to bloom.

The shrub roses are in full bloom and look amazing this year!


For the life of me I can't recall the name of this plant, anyone know?  Oh Well, regardless it's looking very pretty don't you think.


And finally the daisy are also in full bloom.  I love daisy's, just wish they would rebloom for me or perhaps stay blooming longer.


Hope you've enjoy this mini garden tour and that your not sick to death of my garden.  LOL!

Enjoy your day,

Robin

16 comments:

  1. Well your garden is as delightful and pretty as the inside of your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your garden it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty garden. Are the purple things salvia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your garden, I always love flowers. The phlox happily remind me of my childhood home and picking my mom's flowers. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty backyard - love that playhouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I think I would be taking over the kids playhouse, too! My garden is really suffering over the hail, drought, floods and heat here in Colorado. Yours is looking so lush and beautiful.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden is lovely Robin! I love daisies too but hate the deadheading. Getting lazy in my old age I guess. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your garden is just lovely! I love daisies too, especially Shasta Dasies. It's been so hot the last two years and we literally let our garden go to weed. This autumn I hope to get it going again but it might have to wait another year---I want to plan it right rather than the ususal 'lets just plant this here' thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, Robin, all your flowers are just so pretty! The playhouse caught my eye in the background. You should definitely consider taking that over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How could anyone be sick of seeing your beautiful garden, Robin? You definitely have a green thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, your garden is looking beautiful, Robin! I think the purple flowers might be salvia. If I were you I'd take over the playhouse too...what a cute backdrop that is to all your pretty flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply stunning, Robin! I can see why you're so thrilled with it. And, no, I will never tire of seeing your garden. :)

    Hope you have a great weekend,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,

    Your backyard garden is beautiful! Love the pink flowers!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I'm so impressed! Your backyard is really beautiful! I love the tall purple flower. I want some of those in my front yard. Your roses are lovely!
    Hugs, cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!