April 2, 2014

A Hankering For . . . a New Makeup Haul

A few times in the past I've talked makeup with you all.  
It's not a normal topic here at Happy at Home but with all the exciting new products out there right now it's all I can seem to think about.

Just like with my home, my makeup collection begs for a little updating with each change of the season.  Spring and summer makeup is always so much fun for me because of all the pretty colors.  Eye shadows, bronzers, eye liners, blush . . . it's all exciting!

Here are a few of the items I would really like to get my hands on.


Lets start with a new to me makeup company that I have hear a lot of great things about . . . It Cosmetics.  The Naturally Pretty Vol. 1, Matte Luxe eye shadow palette looks amazing.  Normally, I'm one that ends towards eye shadow with a little simmer but the colors in this all matte palette are so pretty I am very, very tempted to give it a try.
It CosmeticsNaturally Pretty Vol 1 Matte Luxe Transforming Eye Shadow Palette

I have also heard amazing things about It Cosmetics CC Cream.  I've heard it has great coverage and is most often used without any other foundation.  I think it would be great for summer.

It CosmeticsYour Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+


And the last item from It Cosmetics . . . Celebration Foundation Illumination.  The last time I was at Ulta I was playing with this foundation and was very impressed.  First of all I prefer powder foundations and this one is so creamy feeling and light on the skin and very bendable.  It claims to be a full coverage foundation that will also give your skin a glow.  This is one product that I think I will be picking up very soon, I'm so curious.

 It CosmeticsCelebration Foundation Illumination.  Full coverage foundation



Next up is a blush from NARS called Super Orgasm.  It's a peachy, pink color with gold glitter which looks so, so pretty.
Blush - NARS | Sephora.  Super Orgasm - peachy pink with gold glitter


And talking of pretty look at this blush from Hourglass.  It's called Ambient Lighting and it looks amazing.

Sephora: Hourglass : Ambient Lighting Blush : blush-face-makeup.  Champagne rose


Being a huge Urban Decay fan, I'm really excited to try their Naked Flushed palette of bronzer, highlighter, blush combo called Native.  It looks prefect for the summer.

Urban Decay - In Native.  Bronzer, highlighter & blush


Maybelline has some very pretty new blushes also.  Their Master Hi-Light Blush in Pink Rose looks truly amazing.

Maybelline Master Hi-Light Powdered Blush Pink Rose Ulta.com - Cosmetics, Fragrance, Salon and Beauty Gifts

Cover Girl's Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balms look very pretty too.  They have a ton of colors and I can't wait to try them.  They must be very good since they always seem to be sold out at my local stores.  Love the packaging too.

Cover Girl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm Ballet Twist Ulta.com - Cosmetics, Fragrance, Salon and Beauty Gifts
I LOVE lip butters so I am itching to get my hands on the new NYX Butter Lipstick.  They have a ton of colors I think it will be very hard to pick between.

Nyx CosmeticsButter Lipstick.  Melts onto lips.  Lots of colors

And finally, Maybelline has a new line of nude shades of lipsticks in their Color Sensational line.  I can't wait to get my hands on two different shades.  Both the Nude Lust and Sinamon.  Both look like they would work great with my skin tone.  I have very high hopes for this collection since finding a good nude color for my lips is very hard to do.

MaybellineColor Sensational The Buffs Lip Color.  Want to try Nude Lust, Sinamon



That's it for today's list.  
Have you tired any of these products?  
Would love to know what you think of them.

Talk to you soon, 

Robin

3 comments:

  1. I know nothing about any of these…I'm not the best with makeup. I keep thinking that I need a makeover or something. I have found a blog that I like called Maskcara. Have you seen it? She has some great tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Naturally Pretty eye shadow set looks great...I'm so happy to see some matte shadows coming back. For awhile they were so hard to find and shimmer isn't always so great with older skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haloo pak^^

    Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

    Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

    *untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

    *untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel


    untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

    Daftar Langsung Di:

    SENTANAPOKER

    Kontak Kami;

    WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

    Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!