October 26, 2015

Bling Pumpkin

I was in a crafting mood the other day and decided my plain white pumpkin needed a little something special!




A package of gems from Micheal's and some hot glue transformed it into a 
bling pumpkin.




I'm obsessed with anything sparkly lately so you can bet I'm digging this pumpkin!




I didn't take the time to put together a tutorial but I did film a mini tutorial which you can watch below if you'd like some details!



I'm thinking I need to make a few more!



How about you?

Need a Bling Pumpkin in your life!

Bye now,


Robin

4 comments:

  1. Love this! What a great idea and it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea!! Just a little bit of sparkle and bling is a great addition to your awesome white pumpkin! Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Robin loooove this. How pretty.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Robin! Thank you so much for sharing at Create • Share • Inspire, we hope to see you back this week!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!