October 26, 2015

Bling Pumpkin

I was in a crafting mood the other day and decided my plain white pumpkin needed a little something special!




A package of gems from Micheal's and some hot glue transformed it into a 
bling pumpkin.




I'm obsessed with anything sparkly lately so you can bet I'm digging this pumpkin!




I didn't take the time to put together a tutorial but I did film a mini tutorial which you can watch below if you'd like some details!



I'm thinking I need to make a few more!



How about you?

Need a Bling Pumpkin in your life!

Bye now,


Robin

5 comments:

  1. Love this! What a great idea and it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea!! Just a little bit of sparkle and bling is a great addition to your awesome white pumpkin! Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Robin loooove this. How pretty.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Robin! Thank you so much for sharing at Create • Share • Inspire, we hope to see you back this week!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a very skilled blogger, and this is quite interesting. I'm eager to read more of your fantastic post. Morse can be challenging to learn until one knows how to learn it efficiently. I'd like to share this article about Steps To Learn Morse Code. I hope this was useful.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!