October 7, 2015

Pumpkin Pick'n

Visiting a pumpkin patch is always a fun outing.  It's even more fun when the pumpkin patch is in your very own backyard!

Yesterday I decided that the pumpkins I'd been so lovingly caring for all summer were ready to pick!



Even though I planted late this year I had surprising good luck!




I planted only two types this year, pumpkin pie sized ones and tiny ones (my favorite)




Pumpkins are so easy to grow I'm always grateful this time of year that I took the time to plant some.  With only a few plants in all I normally have more pumpkins than I know what to do with.




I'm off to play with my pumpkins,

Bye now!

Robin

13 comments:

  1. How fun! I would love to have an area to do this! Beautiful crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Robin what a beautiful crop of pumpkins. How fun you can get these grown by your own hand. Awesome.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so pretty in that galvanized tub against the hydrangeas! So fun to grow your own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pumpkins! So fun to grow your own! I would love to have an area to do this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pumpkins! You are not going to cut faces in them? My daughter loves doing that, but they rot so fast then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to grow your own! Cute & beautiful pumpkins! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pumpkin pictures! I love the little ones too. You have grown a wonderful pumpkin harvest there :)
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely harvest, Robin! So, are you going to make some pumpkin pie with the bigger ones? :) Can't wait to see how you decorate with the littles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pumpkins! Wonderful harvest. I hope everything's well over there. Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are beautiful pumpkin photos! I hope you still have a few one ready for Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!