January 13, 2017

Mini Bathroom Makeover

Hi Everyone!


I recently purchased a new shower curtain for my bathroom and it's prompted a mini makeover.


Simply changing out a few accessories has given the room a whole new look.





Here's the lovely new shower curtain that prompted it all.

I picked it up at Target and love it so much!








Black, silver and glass accents give the shelf area a fresh new look!








Loving the changes!


If your interested, I've put together a short video tour of the room for you to check out also.





Have yourself a lovely day and I will talk to you again soon,

Robin

7 comments:

  1. The shower curtain gives the room a whole new look...very pretty, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and bright Robin. Love your new shower curtain.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very nice. I love the shower curtain and especially how the chalk board behind the mirror on the shelf really sets it off and also ties into the shower curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin, I love what you did. It's so clean and bright looking. I just added a black and white shower curtain with some light pink decor and I am just loving the change.
    xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So uncluttered and clean. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that exact shower curtain in my son's bathroom! I love it too. It's a great farmhouse style fabric isn't it? Your bathroom looks great.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!