March 8, 2017

DIY Rustic Tray


Morning!

I finally have a new craft project to share with you today.

I wanted a new tray to place on my husbands dresser to use as a catch-all but didn't have luck finding something I liked at the stores.

Instead, I decided to make one. . . I love the result!

- - -




- - -




- - -




- - -




- - -




- - -





I have a video tutorial for you to watch if you are interested in learning how I built and painted this new rustic tray!





Have a fantastic day,

Robin

5 comments:

  1. We can never have enough pretty trays! This one turned out great, Robin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice, Robin...I look the look and the size...very useful! Great video, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great looking tray and the video was very helpful, it makes me wish my husband had his woodworking shop set up again!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!