March 14, 2017

Hand Painted Speckled Eggs

Good Morning!

- - -


Today I'd like to share a super easy spring craft project.

Hand Painted Speckled Eggs.

Simple, Classic and Oh so pretty!

There are a million different ways to used them but I decided on gathering them in a small bowl with some straw and topping it with a small chicken wire cloche.

Makes a quick and easy display for my kitchen window!

- - -



- - -




- - -

If you'd like to see how I went about painting these wooden eggs just go ahead and watch the short video below.




- - -


I love how they turned out.




Have a great day now and I will see you soon,

Robin

1 comment:

  1. These turned out so pretty - your wire cloche just makes it perfection. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!