April 11, 2017

Rustic Farmhouse Style Display Platform

Good Morning!

Hope your having a Terrific Tuesday!

- - - 

Today I have a very simple DIY project to share with you.

I'll be showing you how to make a Rustic Farmhouse Style Display Platform.

- - -

I made a similar one years ago and have found that I am constantly stealing it from one display to use in another display so I figured it was high time to make another one.

- - - 

So glad it's so quick and easy to make with just a few basic supplies.

Probably should have made a couple more since I like them so much.

- - - 

So lets get so to some pretty photos and then I'll share the video tutorial link so you can check out how I made it.

- - -



- - -



- - -

Click on the video link below to see how to make on for yourself.




Have a great day.

Robin


4 comments:

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!