May 16, 2017

Craft Area Tour

Morning!

Today I am taking you on a tour of my Craft Area.

It's one of my favorite places in my home to spend my time.

Over the past year or so I have been round up thrift store and garage sale items.  Even made a few things to add to the room to make it more functional.

After a fresh new cleaning and organizing session the space is looking oh so pretty and I thought today was the day to share it with you.

- - -


---




---




---




---



---

If your wondering how or what I store in all those drawers never fear, just watch the handy-dandy video below and I'll give you a look into every single drawer!

Enjoy!





---

Hope you enjoyed,

Have a great day,

Robin

2 comments:

  1. I love that old Pepsi crate, and especially what you've turned it into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. It works perfectly to keep everything very organized for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!