May 3, 2017

Decorate With Me | Adding A Farmhouse Bench | Bedroom Switch Up


Morning!

I recently finished a quick and easy switch-up in my newly decorated bedroom that should take care of a problem I have been having.

 - - - 

I wanted to find a way to have an extra blanket on hand for those chilly spring nights.

So I came up with the idea to add a small farmhouse style bench at the end of the bed.

- - - 

It's working great!



- - -




- - -




- - -




- - -




- - -

And of course I put together a short video on the decorating process which you can watch below.

Enjoy!





- - -


Hope you all have a wonderful day,

Robin


2 comments:

  1. The soft blue of the bench is really pretty, Robin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bench and its color. Been looking for one like this to place at the foot of our guest bed.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!