May 26, 2017

DIY Planter Box from Pallet Wood


Hi Everyone!

Hope you having a great day.

~ ~ ~

Today I would like to share with you my latest project,

A Planter Box that I made from Pallet Wood.

~ ~ ~

I think it turned out wonderful and it all come together very quickly and easily.

The perfect addition to my patio!

~ ~ ~



~ ~ ~




~ ~ ~




~ ~ ~




~ ~ ~

I love how it turned out.

If your interested in all the detail on making on of your very own, just watch the handy dandy video below to learn everything you need to know!




Have a great day,

Robin

4 comments:

  1. Love this. I think I could do this! Did you use a stain or paint? You said stain. It sure looks like a nice thick paint though. Did you sand first? Would love to know the name of the paint or stain. I've helped build two houses but am a chicken when it comes to building something small and painting it! Pinkpapercottage@yahoo.com. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did use a stain but it is a "solid" stain so it looks more like a paint in coverage. I did not sand it at all because I didn't care if it had a rustic look to it.

      Delete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!