February 25, 2009

Cute Mini Frames

Sweet little mini frames. I noticed them at Michael's last week and could not resist picking them up. I just love their frills and the colors. Not sure what I am going to do with them yet but I can't wait to have some free time in my project to-do-list to figure it out.

I have spent the morning washing walls. Not my favorite job at all, my poor arms feel about to fall off. It does feel good to have it done though, the living room, kitchen, hallway, three bedrooms and the stairway complete, that is until my 5 mess makers realize they have a clean slate. I just can't seem to understand how they get so dirty. I know on a daily basis I have 5 kids running around the house but goodness this is ridiculous. Did I miss a day at mommy class when they talked about how to prevent this! Or are my kids just really messy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!