February 9, 2009

My New Love

























Isn't she pretty. I just love it. It is a Christmas present from my hubby that I finally had the time to purchase and assemble. I picked it up at Ikea on Friday night and spent most of the day Saturday putting it all together. I started at 10 a.m. and finished at 6:30. Why did it take that long, you ask, it's not like it's that difficult or anything, right? Well . . . three little kiddo's "helping", hubby needing my help on various things, car to have towed because of a flat tire, kid to take to a birthday party, car to pick up at the shop, and a family that was constently starving. I'm pretty sure that I only worked on it for a total of ten minutes at a time. It was ALL worth it though. I just love it! Can't wait to decorate it. Hope I have enough stuff to fill it up.

Here is what I had on this wall before. I of course forgot to take a pictures before I had removed everything from the shelves but you get the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!