August 27, 2009

Another Piece of the Puzzle

After a slow start, the family room makeover is stepping up the pace.

If you recall, one area of the family room is the scrapbook desk. The desk itself is a hand-me-down from my mother-in-law and in my view, hands down the best desk ever! It's drawers hold ALOT and the desktop has lots of room to spread out and get down to creating.

Here she is before.
And here she is after: Sigh! I love it even more!

Oh My! Looks like my chair slipcover is going to need washing. Looks like someone let their creativity get away from them.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Looking good!!! I'll bet everything is slowly pulling together. You must feel so proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I wandered in from ASPTL. Your desk looks great! C'mon over and check out my blog, it's full of fun before & afters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a huge difference that paint made. Great job. Love your little match holders. Very cute. Mimi

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!