August 31, 2009

A Table Makeover And A Project Beginning

Before I show you my table makeover I thought I'd give you a little teaser regarding a exciting project for me that I started today. The project includes beloved beadboard - - A great place to start if you ask me. Here is the beadboard I have installed so far. I hope to complete this project within the week, so stay tuned so I can show it off!
Next up, my table makeover. Here is how it started out. The kids love to use this table when creating Lego towns and I thought it needed a makeover to fit in with my family room plans a little better.
And here is the table today, with a wonderful new coat of paint. I originally planned to use the black as a base coat to show through a top coat of cream but after giving it a coat of black paint I liked it so much I kept it.
Until tomorrow, Robin

3 comments:

  1. Love the black table and your sweet Christmas wreaths! It will be fun to see what else you have been working on.
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. It really freshened it up. Mimi

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!