October 22, 2009

Favorite Book: Celebrating Home

For the past two years I have been a proud owner of the Seasons of Cannon Falls book "Celebrating Home".
It's a fabulous book and still my go-to book when I need inspiration.
I love each and every page. I think it was a wonderful idea to show the house throughout the year with all it's different seasonal decor. I wish there were more books like it.

Here's the spring kitchen. Aren't the shelves fabulous! Oh, and the sink and the counters and the light fixture. Oh how I wish my kitchen looked the same.
Here's a look at the kids bedroom. Love the garland on the doorway and all the red and white. Also like the yellow walls and the touch of blue on the bedside cabinet.

Take a look at this slipcovered chair! I can't stop thinking about it.

Here's a closer look. Love the ruffles along the edge, the skirt and the adorable tie back. I'm going to attempt to make a similar cover for the scrapbooking desk chair.

2 comments:

  1. What a great book, Robin! Loved seeing this. What is that around the kids' door on that garland? I like how colorful it is. And I love that kitchen, too. Very cute.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin,
    I think I should get that book. Looks like something to have for the ideas!!
    Nice tree outside of your home.
    Also love the black glittered frame and other decor...
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!