December 4, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

The past year I have been on my very best behavior and I am hoping you can make my wishes come true.

You see, I have a lovely home that I adore with all my heart. Its a bright and cheerful place that I happily spend my days puttering around changing this and moving that, attempting to make it more cozy and inviting.

My wish list, dear Santa, is not for me but for my little home. I would love to be able to replace five items, and I'm hoping you will lend a helping hand.

1. Entryway Lighting: See the ugly brass and glass contraption? Pretty is definitely NOT how I would describe it. I dream of a oil rubbed bronze lantern hanging cheerfully above our heads casting a warm glow of light.
2. Bathroom Lighting: Oh My! is all I can think of before my mind freezes from the horror of it. Anything, and I mean anything would be better than this.
3. Kitchen Flooring: Cracking and permanently stained a smeared mud color the room could surly benefit from a covering of glossy wood planks.
4. Kitchen Cabinets: Although sturdy and functional, their finish is beginning to crack and the color make my skin start to crawl just a bit if I look too long. I would be forever grateful to have some elves stop by to help me paint them a beautiful creamy white.
5. Bedroom Ceiling Fan: I adore this ceiling fans function and have been blessed to own it on many a hot summer evenings. Unfortunately it is incredibly ugly and would love to replace it with a sleek shiny model.
So if you find you have a little time on your hands and are looking for a little to keep your hands busy, please consider my wish list.

Respectfully Yours,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!