May 17, 2010

Doing A Happy Dance . . .

Remember last week when I showed you my bedroom decorated in delightful shades of blue and green?

Ms. Z and I found the perfect accent for the room while at the antique shop. 

Take a look at this beauty.

Hmmmmmm, I'm in L.O.V.E


Reminds me of my childhood. 
My mother had a yellow one and used it every time we went camping or out of town. 


I've been on the look out for one of my own for ages. 
Sadly, of the ones I've come across the colors made me cringe or the price tag was too steep.


My only dilemma now is figuring out the perfect place for her in my room. 

Do I place her on the chair

- or -

On my bedside table?


What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robin! It's perfect...love the color and it looks like it's in perfect condition. Don't you just love when you find exactly what you are looking and it's even better than you thought! I like it on the nightstand - if the inside is pretty, maybe you could open it slightly and put in some pretty flowers or linens...
    You always have great ideas so it will look lovely anywhere you put it ~
    Have a great evening! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swooning Robing, she is in perfect condition, and I say you put her in one place and then move her from time to time, just so she can lighten up another corner of the room! :) I heart vintage suitcases A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness, and I don't read my comments before I post Or I just changed the way you spell your name! ROBIN! ;0

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cool box, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!