September 13, 2010

Preparing for Junk Bonanza

 
It's Coming!!!!
 
This weekend, September 16th, 17th and 18th!

I'm soooo excited! 
It's going to be the Longest. Week. Ever! 
(I'm not the best at waiting!)

Are you planning to attend?

I'm planning to spend a few hours strolling around on Friday by myself. 
On Saturday, a friend and I are going together. 

As I impatiently wait for Friday to roll around,
I'll be making a list, checking it twice and adding more wishes.

Oh the EXCITEMENT!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I wish I could go...

    xo

    annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin,
    I'm going on Thursday with a friend. Not the early bird time, as I would rather save that money for treasures!
    I don't have anything special that I am looking for..it's just fun to go!
    I hope you find what you are looking for!
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are going to be there? Jealous. We'll actually be in Minneapolis at The Creative Connection event, but I'm afraid we'll be too tied up to make it out there. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!