October 28, 2010

Finishing Up My Halloween Decor

This morning I put the finishing touches on my Halloween decorations. 

I wanted to add something a little festive to my bedroom.  Since this years obsession is with black cats I painted up a quick cat silhouette on a cupboard door I had in the garage. 

After adding a few white pumpkins, two lanterns and some leftover leaves I'm liking the look.


Here's a close-up of the cat painting.
She turned out cute don't you think?




How about you. 
Are you finished with your Halloween decorations?

5 comments:

  1. I love your cat and that you used an old cabinet door...great repurposing! I only have pumpkins..isn't that terrible?

    xo,

    annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your Halloween decor is FAB! Love that you did so much...I've been slacking in that department. :( The kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks wonderful I love the cabinet door, what a great idea. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you a talent--this looks wonderful. I love it!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful blog you have here:)

    Love your decorations too!!

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!