November 25, 2010

Watch Out . . . .


It's Tinsel Tossing Time!


I don't know about you but the month of November seemed to have been the
 LONGEST MONTH EVER!

Might have been that I wouldn't allow myself to do any decorating until after Thanksgiving - -


or the fact that I've become obsessed with Christmas decorations.


Whatever the reason, it doesn't matter anymore.

It's officially the Holiday Season in my house and I'm in full decorating mode!

You'd better watch out and keep moving if you happen to stop by . . .

I can't promise you won't get a little Holly Jolly on ya!

2 comments:

  1. I know...I totally agree. I am ready too. :) By the way I absolutely love that little glittery house; did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy decorating Robin! I look forward to seeing everything! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!