March 13, 2011

Knocked My Socks Off . . .

This weekend I found some very pretty photos to share with you. . .


A pale and pretty Union Jack pillow.  Isn't it just perfect with all the ruffles?


I thought this was a lovely grouping  . . . might have to start a collection of camera's soon.  I've been seeing them pop up here and there - - I feel a crush coming on!


I have a crush on this. . .

(via A Cottage In The Woods)

I'm really enjoying this grouping of vintage style prints.  Reminds me I need to find some artwork for my walls.  Something like this would be perfect and fun.



This photo gets my heart pump'n real fast.  I have a collection of two toy metal phones.  One white, one red - - this one would fit right in.   It's a silly collection I know, but something about it makes me very happy.  I'm always delighted to stumble upon one at flea markets.



And last but not least, since I'm dreaming a bit today - -

I'll take one of these please!
Oh!  And throw in a couple white ducks to wonder around the yard that would be PERFECT!


Until tomorrow,

Robin

13 comments:

  1. I have a crush, too! I think the toy phone is my favorite. The house will do in a pinch, haha! They just don't make them like that anymore. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, you dream BIG! go for it, lol. I love those little phones, too! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Even though it's your dream, may I have one too? And definitely some ducks! Thanks for sharing your favorite plants. I think I'll try some spirea this year. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration photos, Robin...love the little blue phone! Thanks for your encouraging comments about my kitchen re-do project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pillow, love the house, love it all, I'm not sure about the ducks though... we have them around here, they are kinda messy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great and I love the photo grouping!!

    Have a wonderful day Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't have that house...it's mine! :)

    You found some great crushes...go for the phones and the cameras...they would look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some lovely dreaming, there girl! I particularly love the phones and cameras.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really bugs me that the union jack pillow is so expensive. :) I love it and it would be perfect in my sons room. (I want one too!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving that vintage photo grouping also. Looks like something we could make inexpensively and that's always a good thing. Don't think we can make a house though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could have my bags packed and be ready to move in that house in 30 seconds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Again.....You knocked MY socks off this week with your choices!!! The metal phone is my fav. but the house is a close second! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!