May 7, 2013

The Cleaning Bug




 
Good Morning!
 
 
I just wanted to pop in real quick this morning to let you all know that I most likely won't be around too much this week.
 
The weather is finally turning more spring like and suddenly find myself with an uncontrollable urge to clean and purge closets.
 
I know from past experience that when this feeling hits I've just got to roll with it.
 
Hopefully, this feeling will pass quickly since I have so many projects waiting in the wings to get started on.
 
While I'm scrubbing and vacuuming away, I'm sure you all will be working on wonderful projects for me to admire.
 
See you soon,
 
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Happy cleaning, Robin, I wish that bug would bite me. I have a lot of cleaning to do after being gone for several days and I'm dreading it.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure everyone here would love it if I caught that bug! I wish they'd catch it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Cleaning!! Don't forget to put your feet up once in awhile though!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!