August 27, 2013

Shhhhh . . . Can You Hear That?


Shhhhh  . . . Listen . . . ..

Do you hear any . . .

whining
doors slamming
arguments to break up
music or TV blaring
foot stomping 
how about tantrums
or perhaps a shouted "MOM!!!"

No?

Me Either

It's blissfully quiet and L.O.V.E.  I.T.

The girls officially started school yesterday and for the first time in thirteen years I am home alone during the day.   You can bet I'm looking forward to the change.




I'm planning to take a couple days off for myself then I'm going to tackle the big job of digging myself out of the summer clutter that is surrounding me.

Have a great day,

Robin


7 comments:

  1. Such pretty young ladies, Robin. I hope they have a great first day and a great year! My guys go back on Tuesday next week (both in high school now Gr 9 and Gr 11.) Unfortunately, or fortunately lol, I go back to work the same day at a different high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why, but I pictured your kids much younger. Like all in grade school. Maybe it's because you just don't look old enough to have a middle schooler? Enjoy the peace and quiet and creative time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-Can't believe how grown up those kiddos are getting. Enjoy your quiet moments! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a deep breath and enjoy the quiet! Then get all kinds of great projects done! ... Hope the year gets off to a great start for the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is nice to get them all of to school, isn't it. And how nice that they have a stay-at-home mom. Good for you, Robin, they will always remember their mom being at home when they were. It's so very important. You have beautiful girls.
    Hugs, cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful girls, Robin! Enjoy having a little creative time for you now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the quiet! You deserve a rest after your busy summer.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!