February 12, 2014

A Hankering For . . . Fresh Baked Bread

Good Morning!

Warm, soft bread fresh from the oven . . . slathered with butter and honey is a treat I remember from my childhood days.  A truly blissful experience.

I don't know about the rest of you but I can't remember the last time I've baked bread from scratch.

Sometimes I try to cheat a little and purchase frozen loaves of bread to bake.
It's good, but somehow lacks the perfection of bread made from scratch.

Seeing as I'm sorely out of practice in the bread making department, yet still hankering for it all the same.  I've been pinning away on Pinterest recipes to try my hand at.

Thought I'd share what I've come across just in case there are a few of you out there hankering for some freshly baked bread also.

Miracle Bread - only takes one hour to make, start to finish! They don't buy bread anymore.  (she said she's made the whole wheat version, and her family loves that one too!)


EASY Homemade French Bread for about $0.25 a loaf- make 4 loaves in an hour.


Peasant Bread ~ The Best Easiest Bread You Will Ever Make... It’s a no-knead bread. It bakes in well-buttered pyrex bowls and it emerges golden and crisp. It's spongy and moist with a most-delectable buttery crust


Artisan bread fro 40 cents a loaf from theitaliandishblog.com. We love our bread! I'm going to have to give this a try.


60 Minute Rolls


English Muffin Bread!  The EASIEST bread you'll ever make...and the BEST TOAST  you'll ever EAT. :-)


They all look so tasty don't they.

Which one would you try first?

Robin

12 comments:

  1. I love fresh baked bread, but I try to avoid bread completely.

    I do know every restaurant in town that bakes their bread fresh while you are waiting. There is something about fresh, hot bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although my mother and grandmother were the queens of yeast rolls, that gene did not make its way to me, I've never had any success using yeast to make bread (well, except in a bread maker). Which one do you think you'll try first?
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm, I'm with you Robin, but unlike you, I've never made bread from scratch! Do share once you discover the best one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to try the English Muffin bread first, using whole wheat flour. I have made it in the past and it was delightful. I love English Muffins, and the bread is so easy to make and it really does taste and have the texture of the muffin that it is named for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin Try "no knead artisan bread." It is SO easy and ALWAYS turns out great. Just google it and lots of recipes will come up. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's official...I am now HUNGRY! I love my bread and ALL these look so very good!

    Happy Hump Day,

    ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know. I want them all! I haven't baked bread in quite a while either. Maybe that would truly hit the spot. With lots of honey and margarine.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can almost smell that bread from here and my mouth is watering. Man-that looks good!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! I can even smell that lovely fresh baked bread smell...mmm-mm-good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can smell my moms yeast rolls and English muffin bread...somethings you never forget!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't made bread in a long time either, but I will start by going to the grocery and getting some yeast. I have made the English muffin bread, my Mom's yeast rolls, my mother-in-law's sweet rolls (using orange glaze and syrup glaze), sourdough bread, etc. Tomorrow will be a good day to bake bread.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haloo pak^^

    Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

    Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

    *untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

    *untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel


    untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

    Daftar Langsung Di:

    SENTANAPOKER

    Kontak Kami;

    WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

    Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!