May 7, 2014

Fun Finds

I so love Friday's and being able to share with you what I've found for the week.  Nothing like getting a deal on Home Decor.

First up is this pretty twig basket.  I know I've shared a few of these baskets with you in the past couple months but I just love them so much I can't pass one up in good condition.


They just look so lovely filled with flowers.  This one will join it's other friends on my porch come planting time.


You may remember this pretty candy dish from earlier in the week.

I was so happy to find it.  You see I have been on the lookout for one to fall in love with for over two years.  I've passed up countless clear glass versions in hopes of finding something that would make my heart skip a beat.

This one does it for me.


Candy dishes may be old school to some, but for me it's a little slice of luxury.  

I've filled it with my favorite hard candies - - Jolly Rancher's Ruby Red Mix - - Yummy, yummy.

The best part, my kiddos haven't figured out it's filled with candy yet . . .don't even know if they know what a candy dish is, it's the first we've ever had . . .  so for now my stash is safe.



And finally today, a small set of fragile, pretty white dishes.

I love the feel of them and I'm never one to pass up a good deal on white dishes.


I really like the simple pattern to them.  
But what I like most is how dainty they feel in my hand.  And also the fact for some more than others, time has changed it's finish to warm tan color and added tiny cracks all over.  It's hard to see in the photo, but in real life them seem so old and precious.



So there you have my Fun Finds for the week.

What did you find?

Robin

2 comments:

  1. Lots of great finds Robin, love the basket with the daisies! Found a huge piece I'll be sharing soon!Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! This article could not be written much better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept preaching about this. I will send this post to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!


    Visit my website - Millionaire Society scam

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!