September 30, 2014

Updating A Thrift Store Picture Frame


Good Morning!

We all know the power paint has in transforming just about everything.  This past weekend I enlisted it's help in transforming a boring dark stained photo frame into something that would work with my decor.



The handpainted autumn scene is so pretty I figured the frame should be too!




After a light hand with some paint and a heavy hand with some sandpaper this fabulous chunky frame is looking so much better.




Now it's the perfect thing to add to my autumn decor.



Thank you paint!

Robin

4 comments:

  1. Perfect for fall painting! And what would we ever do without our paintbrush and paint?!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frame looks wonderful...and how perfectly simple with the little pumpkins...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!