October 24, 2014

Fun Finds

Good Morning!

It's once again time to show off my weekly thrifty finds.

I only have a few items to share since I'm trying to be very selective about what I bring home.

First up, another silver piece to add to my collection

I love the pedestal and the arms, reminded me of a trophy, so of course it had to come home with me.



And second, two additions to my rhinestone pin collection.
I have no idea if they are vintage but I figure someday they will be.  LOL



And last but not least, this beautiful painting.
For some reason I have been drawn to painting like this lately so I am very happy to have found it.  It will work perfectly with my decor for this fall.


How about you?

Any great finds this week?

Robin

8 comments:

  1. Awesome finds. I'm with you. I either have to be very selective now or open up an antique shop :) That painting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those are great finds! Have you seen that picture on Pinterest of the denim jacket with rhinestone pins? Love!!

    Your trophy is so pretty. I have to admit that I never see those in my hunting spots. Maybe it's time to branch out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love all of your finds, Robin...and the silver piece does remind me of a trophy, too! Love the painting and of course, those pins HAD to come home with you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what beautiful finds! Your photography is so pretty too!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with all of your finds!! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME FINDS! I LOVE THE SILVER PIECE.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!