October 23, 2014

Shelby Girl

I find myself taking photos of my furry baby more than my real babies.

Of course it may have something to do with the fact that my babies are in fact no longer babies at all . . . instead all three of my girls are pre-teen or older.

They don't take kindly to having their photos taken.


My oldest gets downright angry . . . and stalks off to her room,

My middle child calls me weird and hides behind whatever is close and convenient,

My youngest daughter, bless her, will sometimes humor me. . . but produces a silly face - - not what I was going for.


Which leaves me with Shelby Girl.

We're best buds, and she doesn't roll her eyes at me when the camera comes out, or call me names, or turn into super grumpy girl in one second flat.

She will try to lick the camera - - so I have to watch out for that.


Most of the time Shelby could care less whether the camera is pointed in her direction or not.  Which suits me just fine.

So until Shelby starts giving me the "have you lost your mind" look, I'll be the crazy dog lady who takes too many pictures and drives people crazy showing them off.

Have a great day,

Robin




3 comments:

  1. Hi Robin, Thank you dearly for taking the time to visit my up and coming fall season.
    As for your pup, we over here are crazy dog ladies as well, we have an instagram for our dog Pia lol !
    My daughter holds her down long enough to get those great shots, and bath and nail clipping time is always an event for taking photos, in fact we even talk for her.

    Well my dear friend let these days inspire the best, and let your Shelby experience a good nail clipping from you. I hope your Shelby likes it much better then our Pia? I often want to just forget the nail clipping part, but smaller dogs need the treatment it helps them walk better and they prolong arthritis in there hips for over compensating for the long nails.
    Let me know how it works out for you. You inspired a cute photo shoot for our pup today, will see if we could get some still shots, your Shelby is sooooooo cute.

    Beautiful days ahead of you.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post, Robin! Shelby is so adorable and a wonderful muse. My Sophie is the same for me, and one of my granddaughters is always a willing victim...of course she's 3-1/2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww... What sweet Shelby photos! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!