February 11, 2015

A Hankering For . . . Valentine's Day Cuteness

Every year I promise myself I'll get all crafty and make some fabulous decorations for Valentine's Day.

Yet it never happens. . . 

Instead, I dig out my tired old decorations from years past the day before Valentines Day and just throw them up somewhere in the house without a lot of thought.

Oh sure I have a couple day's until the big day, but who are we kidding!  My poor glue gun won't see the light of day.

But if I were to get a little crafty, I'd like to make some of these . . . 


(Note:  If you plan to pin any of the following images, please click on the source button provided!  Thanks!!)


.



<3 love this mini quilt


heart garland bunting

Quick and Easy felt Valentine's Day wreath for under $5 - www.classyclutter.net

14 Valentine's Day Wreaths | Positively Splendid {Crafts, Sewing, Recipes and Home Decor}


Or perhaps I'd would whip up something yummy for the family to eat!


Strawberry Brownie Kabobs - so easy to make - just kabob and drizzle chocolate.  You could use bananas and make them all fruit.


Simple Heart Shaped Kids Pizza for Valentine's Day! Love the idea minus the processed chicken suggestion....


23 Heart Shaped Foods for Valentine’s Day « Homemaker Chic



Oh well,

Maybe I'll have better luck next year!  LOL

Robin

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world. I always have plans but I don't get to them. I am crazy for the cute Valentine wreath. That is stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so funny Robin, cracking me up! No Valentine decor here. I thought about it too, but there's just to much going on right now. I 'm enjoying your inspirations though.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I love the heart with all lovely cards around. Come on, you have a few more days to go! Who knows you will have a crafty spirit tommorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haloo pak^^

    Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

    Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

    *untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

    *untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel


    untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

    Daftar Langsung Di:

    SENTANAPOKER

    Kontak Kami;

    WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

    Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "If you are planning for best contents like me, just pay a simple visit this website everyday for the reason that it presents quality contents, thanks 마사지블루"

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Thank you 건마탑!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!