March 9, 2015

Adding a Little Spring With Pillow Covers

I had a little time this past weekend to sew together a quick pillow-cover for my bedroom.  Nothing complicated mind you, but pretty and quick.




I'm currently working on changing out the decor in my bedroom to give the room a springtime feel.




I figured a little something new for the room would be fun.  

Plus it never hurts to add more color to my white room.




Used leftover scraps from a vintage sheet . . . the perfect touch of color to add to the white pillow cover I sewed together in an envelope style.




My "helper" for the morning kept getting into the way while I was snapping some photos this morning!  

Must mean she approves of the pillow!


Awww, thanks Shelby Girl!

And since we're talking about the bedroom, I just picked up a bottle of Linen Spray from World Market this past weekend . . . mmmm, smells so good!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

Robin

Linked to:

Amaze Me Monday

8 comments:

  1. I love your darling pillow Robin and I adore your sweet little pup too! I spied a beautiful matelasse coverlet under her. Lovely!
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Robin - I love the vintage print - very 'spring'! Your little helper is a charmer! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! And the lonen spray sounds Good, we dont have that here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, how nice to be able to just throw together a pillow! I can see why Shelby approves :)
    I would love for you to stop by and join our Something to Talk About link party!
    Have a great day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabric you used for the pillow!! Are you enjoying these nice days?!!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Robin...I love the way you've used your vintage sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blue floral sheet fabric is so pretty. And Shelby is posing so nicely, what a good girl!
    xo Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the floral fabric! Spring always makes me crave floral patterns. Also, I got a soap that is the same brand as your linen spray, and I love it! So I'm thinkin I'll have to try the linen spray too now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!