With the kids out of school in lest than four weeks and summer sports in full swing for us it's high time I get to stocking up my craft bag since I've already spent countless hours twiddling my thumbs waiting for practice to get over.
I've been using Pinterest for inspiration on small sized, easy projects I can add to my bag and I thought I would share some of the projects I'd like to try just in case your needing to stock up your craft bag too!
Embroidery is always something I enjoy to do and a few of these designs would be fun to make a project out of.

Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/29529717@N04/7333937848/in/pool-hooplove/

Source: http://www.urbanthreads.com/products.aspx?productid=uth8310

Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/48068610@N06/with/12192746853/
When I need a break from stitching a few super easy craft projects would be just the thing to keep me busy.

Source: http://www.bhldn.com/shop-sale/high-spirited-garland-large

Source: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c8/31/35/c831358d4c50bbd95df4b627d264013a.jpg

Source: http://lovegrowswild.com/2015/01/pom-pom-garland-tutorial/
And then of course there is crocheting.
A proven side-line winner in my book. Once you know your pattern it's easy to keep right on working while still watching whats happening on the field.
I've been waiting for some time to try these projects.

Source: http://dada4you.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/more-crochet-pillows_28.html?m=1

Source: http://crochetmelovely.tumblr.com/image/81604551047

Source: http://www.skiptomylou.org/2012/09/06/crochet-flowers/
Now the hard part is to figure out which project to start first!
Bye Now,
Robin

Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/29529717@N04/7333937848/in/pool-hooplove/

Source: http://www.urbanthreads.com/products.aspx?productid=uth8310

Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/48068610@N06/with/12192746853/
When I need a break from stitching a few super easy craft projects would be just the thing to keep me busy.

Source: http://www.bhldn.com/shop-sale/high-spirited-garland-large

Source: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c8/31/35/c831358d4c50bbd95df4b627d264013a.jpg

Source: http://lovegrowswild.com/2015/01/pom-pom-garland-tutorial/
And then of course there is crocheting.
A proven side-line winner in my book. Once you know your pattern it's easy to keep right on working while still watching whats happening on the field.
I've been waiting for some time to try these projects.

Source: http://dada4you.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/more-crochet-pillows_28.html?m=1

Source: http://crochetmelovely.tumblr.com/image/81604551047

Source: http://www.skiptomylou.org/2012/09/06/crochet-flowers/
Now the hard part is to figure out which project to start first!
Bye Now,
Robin
These are all so fun, Robin! I love the "Always kiss me goodnight" pattern. Looking forward to seeing what you make...happy crafting!
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas, pinterest is A great place to get inspiration. I love the three pillows!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love your inspiration, Robin, and what a great idea to have a craft bag to take to the games! I am smitten with the three crocheted pillows....and the little banner is just precious! Happy crafting and don't forget to share! xo K
ReplyDeleteI like those ruffly pastel pillows. Sumer is so close!
ReplyDeleteHaloo pak^^
ReplyDeleteKami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^
Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.
*untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
*untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu
*untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
-XL
-Telkomsel
untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
*bonus cashback 0,5%
*bunus refferal 20%
*bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)
Daftar Langsung Di:
SENTANAPOKER
Kontak Kami;
WA : +855 9647 76509
Line : SentanaPoker
Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker
Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.
Al khair bank loan apply online
ReplyDeleteAl khair islamic bank loan
Al khair personal loan
Al khair loan apply online
Al khair finance loan
Al khair personal loan apply online
Nepal tour packge from gorakhpur
Affordable 7 Days Gorakhpur to Nepal Tour Package
Gorakhpur to nepal tour package
Lucknow tour package from gorakhpur
prayagraj tour package from gorakhpur
Varansi tour package from gorakhpur
nepal tour package
pokhra tour package from gorakhpur
Best Travel Agency in Gorakhpur for Nepal Tour
Digital marketing in gorakhpur
Digital marketing services in gorakhpur
Web development company in gorakhpur
Graphics design company in gorakhpur
App developement company in gorakhpur
Software developement company in gorakhpur
Al khair bank loan apply online
Al khair islamic bank loan
Al khair personal loan
Al khair loan apply online
Al khair finance loan
Al khair personal loan apply online
Al khair bank loan apply online
Al khair islamic bank loan
Al khair personal loan
Al khair loan apply online
Al khair finance loan
Al khair personal loan apply online
Al khair bank loan apply online
Al khair islamic bank loan
Al khair personal loan
Al khair loan apply online
Al khair finance loan
Al khair personal loan apply online