May 29, 2015

Fun Finds

Hunting for treasure is such fun, but Friday Fun Finds makes it so much better somehow.

This week I have a some great stuff to show you.

Starting with this stack of vintage sheets.


My collection is getting somewhat larger than the space I have to store them in so one of these days I am going have to get working on all the project I want to make with them.


My next find is this red striped pitcher.  I love the cheerful red and I thought it would be both useful come lemonade season and a helpful way to add a little more red to my open shelves in the kitchen. 



Yep, I was right, the splash of red is pretty.



I also found this little tin with pretty flowers.  It's perfect for the little shelf in the kitchen along side another tin I found recently.


White urns are always on my watch list so when I spotted this pretty on I snatched it off the shelf  as quick as I could.  It's looking good filled with fake grass on the hutch.



And last but not least is this tiny blue and white pitcher.

I love using all shades of blue this time of year so I'm sure this little guy will fit in very nicely.


How about you?

Any fabulous finds this week?

Robin

5 comments:

  1. Great finds and all so perfect for their spot in your beautiful home. Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That striped pitcher is cue. I don't think I've seen one of those before. Loving your open shelving. Not sure I can be neat enough for that, but I might give it a try this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hit the jackpot with the vintage sheets, Robin! Beautiful! Love all of your goodies! I did get out to some garage sales this week and found some fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, I'm interested to know what kind of projects you have in mind for all of those vintage sheets. They are so pretty!

    Jacki G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some very pretty treasures, Robin! I love how you used each one! Love the vintage sheets <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!