November 23, 2015

Hand Painted Arrow Signs

Good Monday Morning!

Hope your weekend was a relaxing and enjoyable one!

I was able to finish up a few small projects I've had on my mind recently.

One of which I've excited to share with you today.

I have been needing a little something to fill up the small, empty wall space over the family room fireplace and finally inspiration struck!




Arrow's are really on trend right now and I think they are so fun.  

I thought a couple painted up and distressed would be a great solution to that blank wall.




A super simple project that took me less than an hour and was totally FREE since all my supplies were leftovers from other projects.

You can't beat that!




If your interested in a tutorial you can check out the video below . . . 



I think they turned out pretty cute!



Have a great day now,

5 comments:

  1. Those look great, Robin...you did a wonderful job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great!

    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great ideas Robin! Always like to see what you have been up to. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. My motto is: if it's free, it's for me! Love these.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these!!!! Added to future project list..lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!