September 17, 2009

A Bit Of Fall

. . . garden blooms still flourish,
. . . the breeze remains warm,
. . . however, tree's are beginning to change their leaves.

To celebrate the start of Autumn, I've added a bit of fall flavor to the top of my hutch.
Grape-vine spheres have been around for a bit, but I my infatuation has just begun. Added a few leaves and berries around them and I like the result. Two of the spheres light up and I think they will give the room a nice glow at night.
Until tomorrow, Robin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,

    LOVE your beadboard bathroom shelves. You did a super job... :)
    It was hard to see all the vendors at the Junk bonanza today...didn't spend alot either...maybe I have enough stuff!!! I will go again next year. I was there 3 1/2 hours!!
    I'm going to post about it tonight...I hope..
    Have Fun!
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin:

    You are doing so much work on your house! Things are looking great. I'm wondering if you'd take a few minutes to check out the Honest Scrap award I'm sending your way. Actually, it's easiest if you pick it up at my blog (sorry...I can be a little technologically challenged). http://vtcottageliving.blogspot.com

    Hope you'll share ten honest things! Have a great day,
    D.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!