January 20, 2010

Beautiful Eye Candy

This morning I was browsing my archives of photos I've saved to my old computer and came across a few that have me thinking Hmmmmmmm.  Thought you might like to take a look (sorry, I don't now where these photos are from since it was before my blogging days.  If you have any idea please let me know - Thanks)

I really like this room.  It looks so comfy and relaxed.  I enjoy how filled with light it is and the white background make all the blue and green just pop!  Plus I love every single piece of furniture and of course the floor and beadboard ceiling.  It's the type of room I dream of having but just can't seem to take the plunge into so much white in my own home. 

I think this sweet pillows ruffle and buttons are adorable.  Thinking I would like to make a few for my bed. 


Here's a lovely mudroom.  All the elments are very simple and completly do-able(if that's a word)  Plus a few touches of red never hurts. 

4 comments:

  1. I don't care what furniture I had - if only I could have that first house!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that first pick...how the walls are white with pops of color in the furnishings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love these! We have the same taste in pretties.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture is nice, the buttons are great on that pillow!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!