January 21, 2010

Simple Ruffle Heart Pillow

This morning I felt like sewing something. 

Didn't know what but after digging around in my supplies, I came up with a little something for Valentines Day. 

Now don't judge it too much, it looks a little kooky.  It took less than an hour start to finish--just the type of project I needed today.  Something quick and easy.


A simple envlope style pillow cover made of white muslin with a ruffled ribbon heart shape in the middle. 

Ahhhhhhh, sewing is such fun!

4 comments:

  1. I love your heart pillow! I love the slip cover on your chair too...did you make that? I tried to make a slipcover once and failed miserably...

    xo,

    annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! It looks adorable and festive on that chair.
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! You're so crafty. Your chair does look great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun. I just received my first sewing machine for Christmas, can I can't wait to start creating!


    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!